ss_blog_claim=cd46ef178142ba5c793d6628c487d5ef The Stuff I Think: Working Girl?? Suuuuuure.....

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Working Girl?? Suuuuuure.....

So, as I type this, I'm sitting at work....yeah, I said it....WORK! I'm currently working for the city in the Parks and Recreation department. But, don't freak out...I'm just a temp! :) I've never been one to put down roots, but getting a paycheck is nice, so here I am! It's not a difficult job, not stressful, nothing like that....easy peasy! These next 6-8 weeks won't be so bad!

1 comment:

Novelty Pens said...

lol... A bit of a pun or contradiction there... you work in the parks department and don't like to put down roots... lol When I think of working for the Parks Department I think of planting things. Anyway congrats on your job... hope it leads to something good!