ss_blog_claim=cd46ef178142ba5c793d6628c487d5ef The Stuff I Think: Sick and Tired

Sunday, May 25, 2008

Sick and Tired

Why does it take me SO much longer than "normal" people to recover from something? My daughter gave me her cold and I was down for the count for the first part of the week last week. I was well enough by Friday to take her to a birthday party (she missed one on Tuesday because I just couldn't make it!), but it's still taking forever to get back to 100%. I'd hate to think about how long I'd be sick if I had something more serious than a cold!! I just feel very out of it. It almost feels, now, more like sinusitis than a cold. My nose isn't running and I'm not coughing or anything. I'm just a tad bit stuffy and my head feels like it's full of mush. Whatever it is, I'll be glad when it's over so I can get back to enjoying my summer.

No comments: