ss_blog_claim=cd46ef178142ba5c793d6628c487d5ef The Stuff I Think: Mystery Solved

Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Mystery Solved

It's hard to swallow, but they're saying that my favorite actor, Heath Ledger, died of an accidental overdose of prescription pills. I hate it when things happen that simply weren't necessary. It looks like a doctor wouldn't prescribe things in a lethal combination. Or, even still, one would think that a 28 year old man of reasonable intelligence would know better than to mix a "cocktail" of prescriptions. I don't know. It's just tough, because he was one of my main favorites and he leaves a little girl behind who, at two years old, won't remember her daddy at all. He was so young, only a month older than me. It's just a sad situation and knowing his cause of death doesn't make it any easier to accept.

No comments: