ss_blog_claim=cd46ef178142ba5c793d6628c487d5ef The Stuff I Think: Crazy Day

Monday, January 14, 2008

Crazy Day

I woke my daughter up at 7:15 this morning, to get ready for school. She was whining and saying that her legs were shaking and was just acting "off", so I put her back in bed and kept her home from school today. I talked to her teacher and she's going to make up the day tomorrow. She slept for another couple of hours and was fine. I don't know what that was all about, but I was thinking about it and we were so busy last night, I think we might have forgotten to give her supper, so I'm wondering if it was her blood sugar or something. She's back to her normal self now, though, so there doesn't seem to be anything wrong with her, which is good. I guess she just needed a rest.

No comments: