ss_blog_claim=cd46ef178142ba5c793d6628c487d5ef The Stuff I Think: What A Sunday!

Sunday, December 02, 2007

What A Sunday!

Sundays are typically "okay" days for me, but today's a little off. First of all, we have NO water!! We called the water company and they said that a fuse blew or something and they are working on it, but have NO idea how long it will take to get it back on. UGH! I need a bath and I have laundry to do for tomorrow, etc. I had wanted to go shopping today, but I can't go until I've had a bath, which I can't do until my water comes back on. So, something tells me there's no shopping in my Sunday future!

On a lighter note, I got my tree up yesterday. It took an act of Congress, as we have a pre-lit tree and, when I put it up, the whole middle section wasn't lighting up. It was annoying, but I finally got it fixed and finished decorating. Now all I have to do is finish with this stocking I'm working on and it will be smooth sailing!

No comments: