ss_blog_claim=cd46ef178142ba5c793d6628c487d5ef The Stuff I Think: Mommy Tantrum

Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Mommy Tantrum

I had to make a believer out of her. I have been BEGGING my child for days to pick up her toys. I decided today that I had had enough. After asking her all day, telling her that I was going to get angry and even having "Santa" write a letter, asking her, she STILL didn't pick up those toys. So, I made good on my threat. I took ALL of her toys and put them up. Every one of them. She is now bored and trying her best to be good so she can earn her toys back. So, for every time she does a chore, she gets a toy. Every time she does something she's supposed to do WITHOUT being asked to, she gets two toys. I don't want to be mean to her--I really don't. But, she's GOT to learn to be better!

No comments: