ss_blog_claim=cd46ef178142ba5c793d6628c487d5ef The Stuff I Think: Must Go

Friday, November 16, 2007

Must Go

I'm trying SO hard to get to go home this weekend. I haven't seen my grandparents since August and I really want to go spend some time with them. However, with Alyssa sick and such, I don't know if we'll get to go. And, that stinks! I'm just not sure I can sit here all weekend, especially knowing that I'd rather be anywhere else! Oh well. If I DO have to stay here this weekend, maybe she'll be feeling better by Monday so we can go and my child's first holiday from school won't be a TOTAL waste!

On the upside, she had her Thanksgiving party last night at her teacher's house. That is one FINE freakin' house! It used to be a barn and they turned it into a house. It is GORGEOUS!!! I'm jealous, to say the least! I'd be happy with a house half that size, as long as I owned it (or was at least paying the bank TO own it) and it was in MISSISSIPPI!!!!!

No comments: