ss_blog_claim=cd46ef178142ba5c793d6628c487d5ef The Stuff I Think: I'm A Survivor!

Monday, June 18, 2007

I'm A Survivor!

In all honesty, I'm not sure HOW I'd survive in a strange city with no money or other resources, but I'd have to somehow. I couldn't just LET myself die, you know? Of course, I'd much rather just watch USA Network's Burn Notice, which is a new TV show with just that very premise. Michael Weston is a CIA operative who will find himself in a very similar situation. This show is set to begin on June 28.

I don't know what HE'S going to do, but I guess I'd have to resign myself to begging on street corners or something. Maybe I'd find a homeless shelter somewhere, I don't know. If I couldn't find a shelter, I have no idea what I'd do. It would be tough, because I'm a little spoiled, I suppose, and I've grown accustomed to having a roof over my head and at least enough money to buy food and sometimes even a few "extras"! I do realize, though, that there are people in this country who aren't as fortunate as I am and I think this show will be a lesson in gratitude. I pray I never find myself in that situation, but I'm sure I'll find myself tuning in to the show to check it out!

No comments: