ss_blog_claim=cd46ef178142ba5c793d6628c487d5ef The Stuff I Think: Coming Soon to a Movie Theater Near You....

Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Coming Soon to a Movie Theater Near You....

Ashley Judd has a new bug movie coming out. Ironically enough, it's called Bug. According to the trailer, it's made by the same people who brought us The Exorcist, so it's bound to be scary! I'm not much for scary movies, but I promised my husband I would try some. As long as he's aware that he's going to have to walk me to and from the bathroom at night, we'll be alright! If you're interested and want to check out the trailer, it's really great! The movie is based on a play by Tracy Letts and is about a waitress who, while running from her violent, recently released ex-convict ex-husband, meets another man who has an odd insect infestation. I've seen plenty of Ashley Judd movies and she's a wonderful actress and Harry Connick, Jr. is really easy on the eyes, so I'm sure this bug movie won't disappoint.

Here are a couple of posters for the movie:



I'm really liking these posters. They make it look like the movie is going to be dark and mysterious as well as a little creepy! Fun times!! Check out the trailer, then go watch the movie, scheduled for release later this month!

No comments: