ss_blog_claim=cd46ef178142ba5c793d6628c487d5ef The Stuff I Think: Montessori School

Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Montessori School

I took Alyssa on Monday to check out the Montessori school in West Monroe. I really liked the looks of it. They let Alyssa get into their little circle where they were learning about lakes and islands and she seemed to really enjoy it. It's gonna cost us $225-300 a month, depending on how many days we put her in and it's only 3 hours a day, but I feel like she'll get a lot out of it. I want to put her in school SOMEWHERE and preschools cost, so I'll be paying either way. I'm thinking we might start her out 3 days a week, which is $225. The directress of the school said that if we decided later to move her up to 5, and she has room, we can do that. I'm hoping this all comes together and I can give my daughter the best start for her education that I can.

No comments: