ss_blog_claim=cd46ef178142ba5c793d6628c487d5ef The Stuff I Think: Blah

Thursday, March 01, 2007

Blah

So much to do. I FINALLY got a call back from the dance studio. They start registrations in May for the June classes, so at least I know! Now, all I have to do is talk to the school. I called and left a message, but so far no one has gotten back to me. I don't really want to send my kid to school anyway, but it's required by law, so I at least want her in the best place I can put her. I'm wanting to go to school myself, so I'm hoping that I can get some financial help with Alyssa's school because I can't really feasibly get a full time job right now. Not only am I not really physically able, but I can't work full time, raise a kid full time, and go to school full time at the same time. I know women who have done it, but they were healthier than I am, in general. I have to take a few things at a time. I can't get overwhelmed!

Anyway, hopefully it'll all work out.

No comments: