ss_blog_claim=cd46ef178142ba5c793d6628c487d5ef The Stuff I Think: Review My Post

Friday, February 23, 2007

Review My Post

I've got a secret--one that can help me AND you!! If you're not already a member of PayPerPost and you have an active blog then you can "Review My Post"!! Simply click on the button at the bottom of this post to get started! You'll be asked to register your blog and then, once your blog is approved, you'll be given an opportunity JUST FOR YOU to review my post. Then, you can post the button on your blog posts and return the favor to your friends. It's an easy way to make money, even if you're not into writing sponsored posts, and it will blog marketing, therefore raising your ranks with google and improving your technorati stats and alexa score, which will also be helpful to you. Your first review opportunity will yield you $7.50 and any subsequent reviews written ABOUT your posts, by other bloggers who click on your button, will also earn you $7.50, so it pays off in the long run, as well!! This is a great way to supplement your income while having fun writing blogs and meeting new online friends. I think this program is fabulous and, if you check it out, I think you'll agree with me! Check it out and please



No comments: