ss_blog_claim=cd46ef178142ba5c793d6628c487d5ef The Stuff I Think: I'm Gonna Lose My Baby :(

Tuesday, February 13, 2007

I'm Gonna Lose My Baby :(

I made a phone call today about schools for Alyssa. There's a Montessori school in West Monroe that I'd LOVE to send her to. She's so smart already and I want her to have a good jump start on life. Also, I want to send her somewhere where the class is smaller, so maybe she won't encounter as many germs to bring home to mommy!! I really hope I can get her in. It's $300 a month, so the issue isn't so much "can I get her in" but "can I pay for it". My grandpa said he'd "help a little", but he doesn't want his money to go to "that Louisiana bunch". He's so ridiculous! Sometimes I really get annoyed with him. Well, that's fine. So help me, I'm going to do whatever I have to do to get my daughter in the school that I feel like she deserves to go to and I sincerely hope I never have to take another penny from him! I'd rather do without!

No comments: