ss_blog_claim=cd46ef178142ba5c793d6628c487d5ef The Stuff I Think: Oh You Beautiful Doll!!

Monday, January 29, 2007

Oh You Beautiful Doll!!



I know there are a lot of people just like me who frequent message boards and forums. What could be cuter than having your very own avatar that you dressed up yourself? Dress Up Games is a site that allows you to create an avatar for use in various online communities. You can choose the gender of your doll as well as the hair color and make your own doll and there are also premade dolls you can use. In addition, I found coloring games, chat icons with and without animation and several other things to make your doll experience entertaining. I've enjoyed playing around with the site and creating mermaid dolls, goth dolls, hippie dolls and such. There are male dolls as well as couples and they also have their own forum, so you can bet there are some nice dolls in there!

The site itself is very easy to navigate and a lot of fun to explore. I've spent a little bit of time there and still haven't seen all there is to see. The site appears to be updated rather frequently, so I'll be checking back again to see what's new. I highly recommend it to anyone who enjoys playing around with avatars and other message board personalization tools.



No comments: