ss_blog_claim=cd46ef178142ba5c793d6628c487d5ef The Stuff I Think: Plans

Sunday, December 10, 2006

Plans

This week should be busy!! I'm going to, hopefully, start my Christmas shopping one day, and then, Wednesday or Thursday, I'm hoping to get to go to my sister's in Mississippi. I also have to bake some cookies tomorrow and go to the post office and mail my Christmas cards. Lots of things going on. Shopping should be easy, though. I pretty much already have my sister's and I know what I'm going to get my grandparents, so the only ones who might cause me any trouble will be Greg and Alyssa. With Alyssa, it isn't that I don't know what to get her, it's that I have a million choices I have to decide between. I have NO idea what to get Greg. He said something about wanting some New Orleans Saints shoes we saw in Hibbett's today, but I don't know if he was serious or not. I wish I could get an iPod. That's what I'd love to have! I doubt I get that, though, so I want a hair straightener, a bag for my laptop, and/or a karaoke machine. We'll see.

No comments: