ss_blog_claim=cd46ef178142ba5c793d6628c487d5ef The Stuff I Think: I Was "Tagged"

Thursday, December 21, 2006

I Was "Tagged"

Fellow postie friend Loretta tagged me earlier today with this 5 things meme...this is pretty tough and a few of you might know something I mention, but I'll try and hit 5 things that hardly anyone knows.


1. I am an orphan. My mother passed away when I was 10 years old and my father passed away when I was 16. I officially became a "ward of the court" and was forced to live with two sets of grandparents. One set was pure evil, the other set meant well, but totally screwed me up.

2. I have an eating disorder. I'm afraid of food. I have this idea that, if I eat, I'll throw up and I'm petrified of throwing up (called, emetohphobia, by the way).

3. I have an addiction to chapstick and I can't seem to fall asleep unless I have some on.

4. I am 27 years old and can't swim. I MIGHT could do well enough to not drown, but I wouldn't stake my life on that.

5. I am a singer. I was in a rock band in College and we performed locally, as well as Universal Studios in Orlando, the Bahamas and NYC.

Now, I'm off to find 5 "victims".

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Did you know that chapstick has some weird addicitive ingredient in it?
YES it really does! Totally not making that up, to the point where many school consider chapstick or any form of lip balm a medication and must be kept in the nurse's office and will often be taken away from the students. OMG now I need to go find the article on that so you don't all think I'm crazy!